Looking for fulltime opportunity.
XXXX@XXXX.XXX | (XXX) XXX-XXXX | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/shalin-padia/ XXXXXX San Francisco, CA-94105 EDUCATION
Texas A & M University – Kingsville Kingsville, TX
Master of Science in Computer Science Dec 2016
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology Coimbatore, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering Aug 2010 - April 2014
• Languages: MySql, HTML, CSS.
• Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
• Tools: JIRA, TFS, HP Quality Center, Share Point, Confluence, Swagger, Postman, Tableau, Informatica, Microsoft Visio.
First Republic Bank San Francisco, CA
Business Analyst Aug 2018 - Present
• Worked with Digital channels team as PFM (Personal Financial Management) Business Analyst developing functional requirements for Consumer Online banking.
• Worked with cross-functional team of Stake holders, developers and product managers to determine comprehensive list of requirement specifications for new applications.
• Experience in working with Site core team and various vendors.
• Experienced in writing user stories, logged defects and tracked the defects using TFS and also used Share point to share the documents within the organization.
• Performed Gap Analysis by comparing the existing system with the proposed system and documented new requirements and features.
• Act as SME and Project Manager: Experienced in performing production deployments with the team when the End product is ready to go live.
• Assisted Quality assurance team in testing different releases and in designing test plans and test cases.
• Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Regression Testing.
Wells Fargo San Francisco, CA
Business Analyst / Scrum Master Sep 2017 - Mar 2018
• Worked with the Gateway Channel Team developing API’s like Retail Statement API’s for the Third Party aggregator to initiate the Loan Origination Process and also worked on TM Transactions API’s for the Treasury Management customers.
• Develop Business requirements, written business user stories and document into JIRA, define business rules and create page optimization, monitoring strategies and communication requirements to the technical teams.
• Actively worked with the Scrum master & Product Owner to monitor and prioritize product backlog on an ongoing basis to meet release timelines and value to the business.
• Created Error mapping documents, Swagger, Developer Reference Guide, Application Integration Mapping documents according to the requirements gathered from the stakeholders.
• Assisted the QA team in creating Test Plans, test Scenarios, Test Cases and collect Test Data for successful completion of Functional Testing, user Acceptance testing and Performance Testing.
Cascade Star Inc Seattle, WA
Business Analyst Jan 2016 - Aug 2017
• Elicited and gathered user and business requirements through open ended discussions, brainstorming and prototyping.
• Used Scrum Practices like documenting JIRA User Stories, facilitating Story Points discussions to analyze the level of effort of the project specifications.
• Conducted "As is" and "To Be" Process data flows using Business Process modeling tools such as MS Visio.
• Worked in a fast-paced AGILE environment: Expertise developing process mapping documents to describe the data flow between various systems in the organization retrieved data using SQL queries and performed Data Mapping and Data Analysis.
• Coordinated and Prioritized outstanding defects based on system requirements.
• Organized and performed Functional testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Axis Bank Chennai, India
Business Analyst Sep 2013 - July 2015
• Gathered and articulated System Requirements from user interviews and synthesis those requirements into technical specifications AGILE Methodology.
• Developed SQL queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, data warehouse, database links and Bulk collects.
• Assist business stakeholders in prioritizing project work, articulate clear prioritization and business justification to engineering teams and convey IT constraints and dependencies to business users.
• Assisted Business user during deployments in formulating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for customized application and getting confirmation for product release.
• Certified Scrum Master from International Scrum Institute