Senior Level PMO Practitioner
IAN R. HARRISON
Los Angeles, CA
EXECUTIVE PROFILE: Certified PMO Practitioner & Strategy Consultant with a double Masters in
Business Administration and Wildfire Mitigation. Over 45k hours devoted to leading an elite crew of
Interagency Wildland Fighters (Hotshots) during fire seasons.
ENABLEMENT LEADERSHIP: Transformational, Servant Leadership approach, proven to ignite
team development. Formulated strategies for; reaching consensus, maximizing velocity, deliverables,
KPIs and piloting project success. Armed with tacit knowledge and intangible skills perfectly suited for a
dynamic team in need of an immediate impact.
1. ENTERPRISE STRATEGY PMO | 03/2014 to Current
WILDEBEEST CONSULTING | Marina Del Rey, CA
● Advised methodologies which boosted project success rubrics by an ave. 12.5%.
● Maintained strict budgetary control on projects ranging from $250k to $2m.
● Achieved successful results on projects across multiple industry verticals.
● Directed various agile projects simultaneously.
● Coached and guided volatile projects and PMs back on track, without micromanaging
or sacrificing potential learning moments.
● Engineered unique tactical guidance that kept teams focused and deliverables on time.
2. DIRECTOR OF INNOVATIONS | 02/2008 to 03/2014
LULULEMON ATHLETICA | Beverly Hills, CA
● Fostered Innovations, both in Product, and Policy, that drove the brand from "Early
Adopter" stage, to world-class recognition
● Implemented grass-roots and gorilla marketing campaigns which spurred customer base
growth rate 19% annually
● Co-authored the "Astaya Asset Protection" manifesto responsible for company-wide
practices that continue to prevent shrinkage by an estimated $250k per fiscal quarter
● Suggested innovative approaches to long-standing problems. Solved many nagging, yet
tolerated, pain points
● Created sales enablement workshops. Useful in elevating salesforce knowledge around
products and product features
3. HEAD SAWYER & CHIEF OF OPERATIONS
INTERAGENCY HOTSHOTS | Seasonally dispatched 15+ Years (retired 2017)
● 45,000+ Hours dedicated to mitigating the destruction caused by wildfires. Protecting human lives
and settlements from over $1.5 Trillion in damages across 12 States.
● Crew Chief and Lead Sawyer on an elite emergency response unit. Liaison between fire
crew and multiple government agencies. Elevated team scorecard by 28%.
● Coordinating individual efforts for a dynamic team of 10-15 Hotshots.
● Successfully navigating through life or death situations.
● Garrisoned in proximity to the incident and performing under extremely harsh
working conditions, for as many as 21 days straight.
EDUCATION: University Of Illinois - Gies College of Business
MBA | Entrepreneurship & Strategic Innovations
EXPERTISE FOCUS: ✓ Increasing Business Profitability ✓ Effectively Managing Workflow ✓
Maximizing Sprint Velocity ✓ Harmonizing Internal-External Relations ✓ Managing Deliverables ✓
S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting ✓ Forging & Melding High-performance Teams ✓ Pace-setting ✓ Coaching Mentoring ✓ Business Operations ✓ Putting out fires, literally.
A/B testing | Project Management Software | Jira/Monday | Qa Testing |
Relationship Analysis | Progress Reports | Agile Iteration | Sprint | Scrum |
Deliverables | Infographic Presentations |