We are going to show you a profile for a few seconds.
When we are done we will ask you a few questions about the resume.
Don't worry about remembering everything, we just want you to gauge your first impression of this job seeker.
The timer on the right will count down for you.
Click here when you are ready:
Demetra Xenos “dee-mee-tra kse-nos”
(XXX) XXX-XXXX | linkedin.com/in/deme-x | XXXX@XXXX.XXX
Work Experience Brand Development & Operational Strategy Consultant oct 2017 – present | Seattle, WA
From the Ground Up Socks | E-commerce startup Creative Strategy, Operational Strategy, Design, Product Marketing, Campaign Management, Launch & Scaling, PR Communications, Web Design • Overseeing all operational strategy and processes, financial reporting and forecasting from sourcing of materials to sales/marketing strategy
• Developed company’s online store and built company supply chain to support e-commerce growth (B2C) and wholesale channels (B2B)
• Responsible for development of brand voice, writing copy for digital ads and website, and directed content collection with partners
• Established and supported 2(XXX) XXX-XXXX business plans, and represented company during contract negotiations with new partners
• Created pitch decks for external use, resulting in two of three current retail locations and acquisition of a new sponsorship partner
• Designed 2019 packaging, content for social channels, developed four different sales campaigns and two unique digital marketing campaigns Manager of Ticketing & Sales Operations mar 2017 – oct 2017 | Seattle, WA
Seattle Reign FC | National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) | Promoted to role March 2017 Strategic Operations, Leadership, Project Management, Data Analysis, CRM Software, Tableau, Logistics, InDesign, Excel, Event Planning • Reorganized and led ticketing department for the 2017 NWSL Season, created department strategy and implemented new processes
• Responsible for setting and achieving aggressive sales targets while developing and executing strategic marketing promotions
• Designed and managed all match day ticketing operations, including coordinating VIP Experience guests and ticket entry security
• Independently sold over $116,000 in revenue in 6 months and 58% of department tickets while leading department
• Developed and executed strategic sales promotions, both inbound and outbound, reporting directly to Vice President & CEO
• Managed relationships with high-value sponsorship and corporate partners and execution of logistics for their events and ticketing
• Coordinated and fulfilled all joint sponsorship and ticketing needs, including creating first corporate sponsor company event (200+ guests) Manager of Merchandising Operations jun 2016 – mar 2017 | Seattle, WA
Seattle Reign FC | National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) Consumer Branding, Relationship Building, Sales, Financial Forecasting, Project Planning, Budgeting, E-commerce, MS Office, CMS • Managed $250,000 online website and kiosk merchandise operations, led new product creation, and strengthened vendor relationships
• Developed and managed financial reports, forecasts, budgets and sales analytics for cross-functional strategic decision making
• Designed and implemented processes to increase reporting efficiency and transparency, resulting in cost reductions of $7,500 in 6 months
• Created promotional campaigns in collaboration with marketing department and leveraged insights using Shopify and Google Ad analytics
• Assisted in-house developer to redesign website to enhance user experience and SEO copy to increase conversion rates and online sales
• Worked with vendors and designers to fulfill existing product needs and create new product to fulfill customer needs and brand goals Marketing Consultant sep 2016 – dec 2016 | Seattle, WA
Swurveys, Inc. | Technology startup Technology, Digital Media, Visual Communications, Data Analysis, Copywriting, Copyediting, Adobe Photoshop, Content Management • Shaped development of brand strategy, communications, design and marketing outreach
• Conceptualized and executed 3 unique social media campaigns, resulting in an average growth of 253% in followers and engagement
• Analyzed consumer demographics and behavior, leveraged data to identify new consumer targets Education & Additional Skills University of Washington, Michael G. Foster School of Business sep 2012 – jun 2016 BACHELOR of Arts, Business Administration with Concentration in Marketing (GPA 3.70 / 4.0) + CERTIFICATE of Sales (GPA 3.72 / 4.0)
+ CERTIFICATE of International Studies in Business (GPA 3.93 / 4.0)+ MINOR in Spanish Language (GPA 3.79 / 4.0) Honors: Foster School of Business Freshman Direct Admit; Golden Key Scholar; Quarterly Dean’s List Scholar (6 times); Phi Theta Kappa Scholar; Foster School of Business International Consulting Case Competitor (3 times); International Studies in Business Board Member (3 years) Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of Modern Greek Language oct 2017 – may 2018 Certificate of Completion, studies in Modern Greek Language for the Common European Framework of Reference for Language (CEFR) Level B1/B2 Languages: English (Native), Spanish (Fluent, DELE B2 Certified), Greek (Proficient), Italian (Conversational) Tech: Basic HTML, Adobe Editor, Photoshop, and InDesign; Advanced Fluency with Microsoft Office Tools; Experience with Tableau, Hootsuite, Buffer, HubSpot, CRM, Google Ads