We are going to show you a profile for a few seconds.
When we are done we will ask you a few questions about the resume.
Don't worry about remembering everything, we just want you to gauge your first impression of this job seeker.
The timer on the right will count down for you.
Click here when you are ready:
XXXXXX Gainesville, FL 32608
+1 (XXX) XXX-XXXX
Master of Science in Computer Science
August 2018 – May 2020
University of Florida
3.53 / 4.00 GPA
Relevant Coursework: Distributed Operating System, Concurrent Programming, Advanced Data Structures, Analysis of
Algorithms, Computer Networks, Machine Learning, Data Science, Pattern Recognition. Bachelor of Engineering in
August 2014 – May 2018
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
8.22 / 10.00 CGPA
Relevant Coursework: Data Structures and Algorithms, Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, Cloud Computing, Database
Management System, Web Programming, Software Engineering, Big Data Analytics.
Experience with technology: AWS | Node.js | Angular | React.js | MongoDB | Express.js | REST API | MS SQL Server |
MapReduce | Spark | DropWizard | Phoenix Framework | Power BI
November 2019 – December 2019
• Implemented a Twitter-like Engine which allowed multiple users to communicate through the platform.
• Used Actor Model in Elixir which was paired up with Phoenix Framework to provide a web interface. Shared To-do Lists Web Application
March 2020 – April 2020
• Designed a full stack web application that provided users with REST services to create, edit and delete To-Do lists which can
be shared and used by multiple users.
• Created the application using MongoDB, Express.js, Angular 9 (TypeScript), Node.js (MEAN Stack). Peer to Peer File Sharing Application
March 2019 – April 2019
• Created a distributed file sharing application in Java which allowed multiple hosts to exchange messages and files.
• Allowed sharing pieces of files over TCP connections using a protocol similar to BitTorrent. Sorting Algorithms Visualizer
Dec 2019 – Jan 2020
• Designed an application which visualized the working of multiple sorting algorithms for a randomly generated array of
October 2019 – December 2019
• Predicted if the customer will shop again on the basis of the data collected by Google Merchandise Store.
• Performed Data Preprocessing, Modeling and Data Visualization using Python libraries like Pandas, Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, Matplotlib and Seaborn.
Ernst & Young LLP
June 2019 – August 2019
Intern in the IT Forensics Department
• Worked on data loading and validation through SQL Server Integration Services.
• Deployed multidimensional OLAP cubes using SQL Server Analysis Services.
• Developed various automation programs for manual tasks using RPA WorkFusion, AutoIt and Excel VBA.
• Designed dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited
June 2017 – July 2017
Intern in the Devices and Software Department
• Developed a distributed REST service for unique ID generation to solve synchronization issues across multiple datacenters.
• The microservice was written in the Java Framework, DropWizard.