Mobile Developer (iOS & Android positions open)Onsite Denver, CO or St. Louis, MO USA (No remote) $90K - $120K salary (rockstars $120K+) Requirements/Role * 2 to 5 years of professional mobile software development experience
Security Officers will guard industrial or commercial property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry by performing the following duties:....
Champion National Security, the leader in security services, is NOW HIRING unarmed officers in Denver, CO and surrounding areas. MUST have current Merchant...
Sr. Java Python Security Developer (Distributed Systems ) (W2) 3-6 Months+ Seattle, WA The engineer must be able to combine multiple open source technologies into
Sr. Penetration Tester - Security Red Team Reconnaissance and Research Team This position will be required to work collaboratively with Information Technology, other
...issues and facilitating Federal Air Marshal (FAM) operations in foreign airports. Analysis : You will plan and carry out complex analytical reviews involving
Guards industrial or commercial property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry by performing the following duties....
...you will: Develop irrigation-related mobile applications and tools for iPhone and Android devices. Candidate will help drive our strategy and implementation for
...will: Develop irrigation-related mobile applications and tools for iPhone and Android devices. Create rapid mock-up prototypes for proof-of-concept purposes Define
Senior Software Engineer – Front End
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields and five years of relevant experience.
• Exposure to ReactJS, VueJS, Redux/Flux, JQuery, ExtJS, backbone.js, ember.js, or other MV* frameworks.
• Experience developing responsive mobile-friendly web pages.
• Experience with development environments that leverage PHP / Laravel, or Java / Spring.
• Experience implementing common design patterns. I.E. MVC, Observer pattern, Command pattern, Separation of Concern, IoC, etc...
• Agile tools and methodologies, including continuous deployment and Git Flow.
• Experience with Content Management Servers, such as WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager (CQ), Drupal, Joomla.
• Experience with high volume, high-availability applications and systems.
• Proven track rec...