We are going to show you a profile for a few seconds.
When we are done we will ask you a few questions about the resume.
Don't worry about remembering everything, we just want you to gauge your first impression of this job seeker.
The timer on the right will count down for you.
Click here when you are ready:
IBRAHIM CHRISTOPHER TUNDE
14, Ola Ore Street, off Amusa Street, Mafoluku-Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: (+234)-(XXX) XXX-XXXX Email: XXXX@XXXX.XXX Skype ID: tibrah2000 Profile
A collaborative and strategic thinking service delivery manager with a broad scope of
experience in driving customer and business improvements. Key Skills
- Integration experience between telephony and back-end resolution systems.
- Excellent process mapping, analysis and optimization experience.
- Excellence in requirement analysis and design.
- Excellence in customer experience and design principles.
- Excellence in stakeholder management, time management and project management.
- Excellent MS Visio, Project and PowerPoint experience.
- Working knowledge of Katalon StudioR for test automation strategies. Work Experience 01/15 – Till Date
Specialist, IVR Management
Responsible for initiating, leading and implementing business enhancing initiatives (self-
service intelligence, call routing and reduced customer effort) on the IVR channel in line with
9Mobile business automation strategy.
- supervise a team in formulating and delivering improvement strategies which deliver an
incremental quarterly revenue of $677,000 during use of IVR Self-Service functionalities.
- liaise closely with third party vendors, such as Avaya, Simberalla and Accenture on a regular
basis to deliver and deploy identified improvement IVR strategies.
- Journey mapped business processes for self-service design analysis, implementation and post
- Develop engagement campaigns towards improved user awareness on IVR capabilities.
- Manage the conduct and reporting of periodic IVR product pilots, post launch tests and user
acceptance tests, which capture “Voice of the Customer” preferences and requirements. 05/11 – 01/15
Specialist, Self-Service and Experience Management
Responsible for delivering a differentiated, consistent and unified experience across all self-
- Designed and implemented a novel and extensive self-service IVR fulfillment channel with
technical support from Avaya Inc.
- implemented a Customer Immersion program (Customer Centricity project); achieving a
significant organizational transformation, which resulted an NPS growth of 12.5% above the
2nd placed competition.
- Scoped development to deployment of an interactive SMS and USSD solution, resulting in a
55% increase in customer satisfaction with use of alternate channels. 05/08 – 04/11
Analyst, Business Process and Implementation
Responsible for developing process models including maturity and continual improvement
programs in line with Etisalat Nigeria strategic objectives.
- Optimized the Sales team “Order to Cash” process to an Oracle ERP automated solution
resulting in improved revenue collections by 80% and customer satisfaction by 65%.
- Developed project business case plans, including cost/benefit analysis, for ERP system
implementation and enhancements.
- Identified process bottlenecks and implemented improved processes and policies.
- Conducted on-site meetings, discussed project progress with project sponsors to troubleshoot
and resolve any issues/problems impeding smooth workflow or project deliverables. Ibrahim Christopher Tunde Education 2012 – 2014
Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria – Master of Business Management.
Courses completed: entrepreneurship, human resource management, management of change,
business ethics, operation management, project management, corporate finance and business
law. 1999 – 2004
University of Benin, Benin-City, Nigeria – Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
Courses completed: structural analysis and design, water and waste engineering, geology,
architecture, project management, and cost engineering. Research & Trainings
Strategy and Operations, International Business Management Institute, Germany.
Certified Blockchain Expert, Blockchain Council. (In View)
Data Analytics Training, Philips Consulting Nigeria
Self-Service Channel Pioneer, Etisalat Sri Lanka
Six Sigma Green Belt Training, GoSkills.com
Customer Centricity Project, Beyond Philosophy
Business Process Orientation, Etisalat Nigeria
Essentials of Project Management, Alan Zuckerman Consulting. Awards & Honors July XXXXXX Project Ray Re-Brand for 9Mobile
- For the rework and implementation of all Network/IVR announcements with notifications. Jan XXXXXX Chess Player for 9Mobile: 2016 Telecomm Games Ibrahim Christopher Tunde