We are going to show you a profile for a few seconds.
When we are done we will ask you a few questions about the resume.
Don't worry about remembering everything, we just want you to gauge your first impression of this job seeker.
The timer on the right will count down for you.
Click here when you are ready:
FELIX OLUREMI IDOWU
Ibadan – 200212 | (+234) (XXX) XXX-XXXX | XXXX@XXXX.XXX | https://www.linkedin.com/in/felixidowu
Learning and Development Specialist – Business Development Strategist – Digital Literacy Advocate
A thoroughly equipped management professional with XXXXXX experience using project management and six
sigma frameworks for effective service delivery. Able to conceptualize business ideas using analytical approach and
develop a customer-centric project-based solutions. Adaptable and persuasive communicator with digital literacy skills.
Ph.D, Project Management (CGPA: 3.94) – Atlantic International University, USA
Sep. 2015 – 2019
MBA, Human Resource Management (Distinction) – International MBA Institute, Switzerland Nov. 2016
PGD, Project Management (Distinction) – The Chartered Institute of Project Management, Ghana Mar. 2015
PGD, Customer Relationship Management – Institute of Customer Relationship Management May. 2011
B.Sc (Ed), Economics (Second Class, Upper Division) – University of Uyo, Nigeria Mar. 2015
• Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt™ (CSSMBB)
ID : (XXX) XXX-XXXX1074
2019 Till Date
• Scrum Master Accredited Certification™ (SMAC)
ID: (XXX) XXX-XXXX1383
2019 Till Date
• Certified Human Resource Professional™ (CHRP)
ID: (XXX) XXX-XXXX8921
2016 Till Date
• Certified Digital Marketing Associate (SCDMA)
ID: 73(XXX) XXX-XXXX Till Date
• Certified Marketing Research Associate (SMRA)
ID: 73(XXX) XXX-XXXX Till Date
• Certified Negotiation Associate (NCNA) ID: 50(XXX) XXX-XXXX Till Date
• Chartered Project Management Professional® (CPMP) ID: (XXX) XXX-XXXX 2015 Till Date
• Certified Customer Service Professional® (CCSP)
ID: 01(XXX) XXX-XXXX Till Date
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
• 2019: Young African Leaders Initiative Network - YALISERVERS 2019 Volunteer in Nigeria
• 2018: Organizer -The Ways To Happiness International Common Sense Guide to Better Living in Nigeria
• 2016: Event Organizer Award for World Merit Day on awareness for United Nations SDGs in Nigeria
• 2015: Excellence Award – Top 9% of Nigeria Top Executives in the Law & Information Service Industry
• 2011: 1st among 80 Graduating Students – The Institute of Customer Relationship Management, Nigeria
• 2011: Merit Award – Nigerian Christian Corpers’ Fellowship, Imo State, Nigeria
General Manager – Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited | Nigeria Sep. 2018 – Present
• Trained 10-unit leaders on CRM automation solutions and webinars conferencing for virtual meetings.
• Wrote appealing proposals on Aviation Ecosystem and Educational Management Information Solution.
• Built a formidable Administrative Procedures’ Manual and led the digitization operation of the organization.
• Drafted detailed job descriptions for 35 job roles needed for employee recruitment towards expansion.
• Collaborated with IT unit to designed Expense Tickets Solution that reduced overhead costs by 30%.
• Met with Clients to review Service Agreements and renegotiate business terms favourably.
Operations/Business Development Manager – Newage Solutions | Nigeria
Jun. 2018 – Aug. 2018
• Significantly improved internal relations among staff and enhanced productivity by 45%.
• Researched, redesigned and improved the contents of 10 Management Solutions for marketability.
• Wrote 120 Business Proposals and did effective business follow-ups for the company.
• Engaged in periodical employee trainee for Office Supports/Business Development Team on effective
Customer Service Skills and Social Media Marketing.
Principal Consultant – DeKing Navigation | Nigeria Feb. 2012 – Present
• Equipped over 2000 individuals for effectiveness and organizational productivity.
• Employed cutting-edge IT tools for coordinating and delivering 35 accomplished projects.
• Facilitated 3 days capacity development training for 150 Health workers of Osun State Ministry of Health.
Lead Trainer (Project Management) – The Chartered Institute of Project Management 2014 – Aug. 2016
• Coordinated and mobilized training of 150 graduates for Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management
and Chartered Project Management Professional certifications.
• Facilitated a wide range of courses from Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) during
weekly lectures i.e Project Scope Management, Project Human Resource Management, Project Cost
Management, Project Time Management, Project Risk Management, Project Stake Holder Management,
Project Quality Management etc
• Conducted examinations for the students after training and organized capacity-building workshops.
Lead Trainer(Customer Service)–Chartered Institute of Customer Relationship Management 2012 – 2016
• Trained over 1000 young professionals to become Certified Customer Service Professionals
• Taught effectively a wide range of courses covering Customer Service Marketing, International Marketing
Management, Business Policy & Management, Strategic Customer Management and CRM Case Study.
• Led quarterly examinations and organized monthly career workshops.
Project Coordinator – DeReaders’ Network | Nigeria Apr. 2008 – Oct. 2015
• Initiated, established and provided books for reading groups to foster effective reading culture, leadership
sense and entrepreneurship among undergraduates in some Nigeria tertiary institutions.
• Inspired and led over 500 undergraduates to enroll and complete various online courses.
• Software: ERP, CRM, HRMIS, MS Office Suite
• Frameworks: Six Sigma, Project Management, Customer Relationship Management
• Senior Member, International Economics Development and Research Centre ()
• Member, World Economics Association (UK)
• Member, African Society of Association Executives (RSA)
• Member, Institute of Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
• Member, International Management Research and Technology Consortium (USA)
• Member, Association for Project Management (UK)
• Member, Institute of Corporate Administration (Nigeria)
• Associate, The Chartered Institute of Project Management (Nigeria)
• Associate, Institute of Customer Relationship Management (Nigeria)
• Member, Sales and Marketing Executives International, Inc (USA)
• Graduate, Nigeria Institute of Management (Chartered) Nigeria
CONTINUOS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
• Certificate of Completion: ‘Project Management Essentials Certified’- Management & Strategy Institute
• Certificate of ‘Introduction to Corporate Finance’- Corporate Finance Institute.
• Certificate of Completion: “Social Media Marketing”- eMarketing Institute
• Certificate in Business Administration: IMRS Institute of Management & Technology
• Certificate of Completion: "Business Expansion Course” - Santa Clara University MOBI
• Certificate of Achievement: "Professional Etiquette" Course - Saylor Academy
• Certificate of Completion: "Business Plan Online Course" - Palo Alto Software
• Certificate of Continuing Education Completion: ‘Risk Management Framework’ - Cybrary
Project Management; Market Research; Customer Service; Critical Thinking; Effective Communication;
Interpersonal Relationship; Analytical; Negotiation; Travelling; Problem-Solving; Team Building.
• Available on Request