Phone: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
Email: XXXX@XXXX.XXX Summary
Business Process and Systems Engineer with excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving
abilities seeks advancement opportunities. Strong technical aptitude and ability to analyze
complex data sets to design and implement new operational methods for improving an
overall organization methodology and infrastructure. Effective communicator who builds
positive, cohesive relationships. Willing to relocate. Key Skills and Knowledge Areas
• IT policy documentation
• Business modeling and process design
• Configuration management
• Database administration
• Microsoft Office
• Cross-functional team leadership Personal Achievements Auditor, Miss Seattle Scholarship Organization, Seattle, WA
Yoga Sculpt Certification, CorePower Yoga, Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA April XXXXXX Aid CPR AED Certification, CPR Seattle, Seattle, WA
Volunteer, Giving Marketplace, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
December 2018 Kids Service Team, Kalos Church, Seattle, WA
Volunteer, The Angel Band Project, Seattle, WA 2019
Volunteer, Jubilee Reach, Seattle, WA 2019 Accolades
• Pride@Boeing award for the Proven Functional Operational Development Plan (January 2016).
• February 2016 777 Production Engineer of the Month.
• Pride@Boeing award for developing an enterprise-standard network solution for data collection
using the GE Proficy software suite (November 2016).
• Featured in Boeing News Now ‘Iron Bird’ takes flight for 777X testing (December 15, 2016)
• Pride@Boeing award for leading the retirement place for the Equipment Engineering Business
Management System for BCA (June 2018) Relevant Experience
Boeing Commercial Aerospace, Everett, WA
November 2016 - April 2019
Business Process and Systems Engineer, 777 Production Engineering - Special Projects
● Author process documentation for the production engineering organization on the usage of
the ITRACS (Item TRacking and Compliance System) and ETAC (Engineering Tracking and
Control) database for change commitments and software version control.
● Create tip sheets, answer user questions, and coordinate on trainings for senior leads and
managers on production engineering processes and systems.
● Lead the retirement plan for the Equipment Engineering Business Management System
(EEBMS) database for BCA. Equipment and Tool Engineer, 777 Future Production Systems, Wing Body Join Integrated
September 2015 - November 2016
● Develop technical specifications
● Design and perform function test plans
● Organize and oversee design reviews
● Provide consultation on equipment systems and processes Education
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA, 2014 *References available upon request.