PHILLIP PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Entrepreneurial, tech-savvy, knowledgeable, forward-thinking, adaptable
business professional. An organized, hard-working, detail-oriented self-
starter comfortable working in fast-paced, under-resourced environments.
LUEBKE Strong record of leading cross-functional projects. High moral standards.
Strong research and analytical skills.
GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING ADVISOR Montana State University TechLink Center / 2015 to present
(XXX) XXX-XXXX Help clients identify opportunities in the government marketplace.
• Help clients market their goods and services to federal, state, and
local government agencies.
65 E. Clara Ct.
• Teach clients about government procurement rules and regulations.
Bozeman, MT 59718
• Assist clients with preparation and submission of bids/proposals.
SBIR/STTR OUTREACH PROGRAM MANAGER EDUCATION
Montana State University TechLink Center / 2014 to 2015
• Managed an outreach program that educated MSU researchers and
small, high-tech companies about early-stage research and
University of Iowa development seed funding available through the federal Small
Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Smal Business Technology
University of Northern Iowa
Transfer (STTR) programs.
• My efforts resulted in an increase in SBIR/STTR awards to MSU SKILLS
researchers and companies with MSU connections.
• Brand management
MARKET AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH SPECIALIST
Montana State University TechLink Center / 2014 to 2016
• Competitive analysis
• Conducted research for various economic impact studies, including
the first comprehensive study of the economic impacts of an entire
• Customer service
federal agency’s SBIR/STTR program.
• Digital marketing
• Identified and screened candidates to be featured in print and video
as SBIR/STTR program “success stories.”
• Government contracting
TOUR BRAND MANAGER, MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8 CAMPUS TOUR
• Graphic design
Encore Nationwide / 2014
• Trained a group of MSU students to be Microsoft Windows brand
• Logistics (forward & reverse)
• Supervised brand ambassadors and helped them engage with, and
• Market research
educate, MSU students on Windows 8.
• Led and participated in demonstrations of Windows 8 as needed.
• Marketing strategy
• Managed all logistics of the Windows 8 interactive kiosk.
• Microsoft Office
Brilliant Swim / 2012 to 2018
• Bootstrapped a single-founder start-up company, moving from
business idea to shipping my first product in less than a year.
• Product development
• Identified a need in the marketplace, developed a product to fill that
• Product management
need, performed customer validation, sourced a manufacturer, and
• Project management
launched the product publicly to the target market.
• Landed the web’s most popular swim shop as a reseller.
• Search engine marketing
• Sold through my initial production run of 500 units.
• Search engine optimization
• Social media marketing
• Strategic planning • Training
• Web analytics CERTIFICATIONS
Montana State University Alumni Foundation / 2010 to 2012
• Co-directed communications for the high-profile EZ (End Zone)
Campaign, which raised over $10 mil ion for a football stadium
GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR BEGINNERS
expansion project in less than six months.
• Directed MSU’s first “text-to-give” campaign, achieving 6,300% of
GOOGLE ADS SEARCH
goal in five days.
• Began integrating video into MSU’s annual giving email campaign.
• Prepared scripts and talking points for various university leaders,
including the head footbal coach, deans, the athletic director, the
GOOGLE ADS FUNDAMENTALS
foundation CEO and the president of the university. Occasional
ghostwriter for the foundation CEO and the president of the
ADWORDS SEARCH BASICS
MARKETING MANAGER, PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Cellular One / 2009 to 2010
• Reformulated wireless device pricing for entire line-up, resulting in
Association of Procurement Technical
device subsidy being under budget for the first time in 17 months,
while keeping pricing competitive with the nationwide carriers.
• Managed the requirements and selection process for wireless device
portfolio. Successfully launched over a dozen devices.
• Drove much of the marketing, merchandising and product
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
management activities related to the acquisition and integration of VOLUNTEER WORK
markets in Texas and Oklahoma. This included consolidation of the
websites, e-commerce portals, rebate and referral programs and the
I have served in various unpaid positions
roadside assistance programs.
for numerous non-profit organizations,
MARKETING MANAGER, FIELD MARKETING
• Bozeman Masters Swim Club
Cellular One / 2008 to 2009
• Cub Scout Pack 111
• Managed field marketing coordinators in providing marketing
• Cub Scout Pack XXXXXX direct, and retail sales in all markets.
• Gallatin Valley Land Trust
• Led cross-functional teams on various projects, including the launch
• Iowa City Kickers Soccer Club
of Universal Service Low Income Support (Lifeline/Link-Up) in
• Missoula Strikers
Montana and the launch of BlackBerry products and services in
• Montana Local Masters
Montana and Wyoming.
• Worked closely with the VP of Marketing and provided significant
• Southwest Montana Mountain
support with various strategic decisions, creative conception and
• Tredyffrin Easttown Youth
• Completed rebranding from Chinook Wireless. Managed brand
identity and ensured compliance with Cel ular One brand and
• U.S. Masters Swimming
trademark requirements. EARLY CAREER
iWireless (acquired by T-Mobile) / 2004 to 2008
MARKETING SUPPORT SPECIALIST
• Led a cross-functional team in the selection of a new wireless device
iWireless (acquired by T-Mobile)
replacement program vendor and managed the transition.
• Directed $11.8 million in annual spend.
Toyota of Iowa City
• Redesigned the reverse logistics process, resulting in faster
turnaround time, increased customer satisfaction, and reduced costs
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND
for the company and our customers.
Millstream Brewing Eliminated bottlenecks and increased efficiencies in the distribution
center, enabling my department to supply twice as many sales
locations, stock twice as many SKUs and support a 71% increase in
sales volume with only a 25% increase in staff.
• Managed dealer-consigned and company inventory through
Lawrence & Schiller
periods of record growth.