Richardson, TX 75082 • (XXX) XXX-XXXX • XXXX@XXXX.XXX • Linkedin Profile
Sogeti USA – Irving, TX 10/2016 – Present
Senior Consultant Client: TitleMax, Carrollton, TX, Business Analyst 04/2019-present
Helped the eCommerce team with the rollout of the first phase of the Nortridge Loan System to originate and service installment personal loans for customers.
• Participated in work sessions with the vendor and the client to configure the software to the client’s needs.
• Documented user stories based on business requirements with acceptance criteria for QA.
• Utilized Azure DevOps to build backlogs of user stories and prioritized them for QA. Client: PrimeSource Building Products Inc, Irving, TX, Lead Business Analyst 12/2018-01/2019
Worked on Sogeti-led project to build an application usable on PrimeSource issued Apple iPad devices to support the Premier Club show to improve efficiency, accuracy and traceability of show commitments.
• Facilitated workshops to capture business requirements and current state process flows.
• Documented user stories based on business requirements with acceptance criteria for developers and UAT.
• Gathered data for entities required for application configuration (show book, customers, pre-existing orders). Client: Allied Pilots Association, Fort Worth, TX, Senior Business Analyst 08/2018-10/2018
Worked as part of a Feature Team to partner with Allied Pilots Association's Network Team for a 6-week project to provide architecture design and best practices for an on-premise, redundant Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) cluster for use of internal APA employees.
• Assisted in the creation of project work products in the Discovery and Design phases.
• Identified AD FS solution requirements and integration effort.
• Documented first working draft of solution design and an implementation plan. Client: Cottonwood Financial, Irving, TX, Senior Business Analyst 01/2018 – 07/2018
Partnered with the Business Intelligence Manager and collaborated with the development team to identify current state processes, data flows and reporting structures for their in-house POS project. These current state findings will then be used to define future state BI processes.
• Authored the Data and Reporting Business Requirements Document for Business Intelligence.
• Collaborated with BI teams to establish current and future state requirements to align with in-house POS project deliverables and goals.
• Reviewed and updated current state process and data flows to have a better understanding of where the data is coming from and how it’s being analyzed. Client: Essilor of America, Farmers Branch, TX, Senior Business Analyst 10/2016 - 10/XXXXXX owner and developers to improve their lab management system application in preparation to deliver to the Department of Defense to be used by 14 military-based labs. Helped the team in delivering highest priority items with good quality in a timely manner to produce a profitable outcome for the company.
• Led sessions to prioritize the product backlog and break down features based on acceptance criteria.
• Elicited, documented, and maintained functional and non-functional requirements including system demos and detailed use cases and use case scenarios.
• Planned and led application development and process improvement sessions with the development team and designed the resulting business processes.
Texas Capital Bank – Richardson, TX 6/2010 – 9/XXXXXX Bank Officer
Special Projects: Windows 7 Upgrade, LoanLogics Implementation, Data Loss Prevention, nCino Bank Operating System, several IT application implementations/upgrades.
Managed projects within the Line of Business scope focused on optimizing process flows and timelines, legacy system improvements, and data loss prevention. Developed process improvement initiatives for loan operations to enhance onboarding, seller/credit approval, and prospective vendor identification procedures.
• Coordinated requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders to ensure client and business requirements were effectively vetted, documented, and presented.
• Functioned closely with development teams to translate business needs to create functional requirements into user stories, use cases, diagrams, and wireframes.
• Facilitated functional requirement reviews with the project team such as business owners, developers, and QA teams.
ClickMotive (Dealertrack) – Plano, TX 11/2007 – 6/2010
Interactive Media Executive
Spearheaded critical services for over 400 Fusion websites including full lifecycle development and maintenance, performance optimization, and user training. Managed client relationships while maintaining high-level customer service standards.
• Support directly contributed to an average of 6.25% revenue growth monthly.
• Full range of services included back-end reporting and maintenance of custom HTML pages, Flash interactive banners, quick link graphics and plug-ins.
• Comprehensively identified, communicated, and tested product fixes during production process and beyond.
Skills, Certifications, Trainings & Technical Proficiencies
Skills: Requirements Analysis, Intelligence & Data Analysis, Project Management, Customer Relationship, Vendor Management, Continuous Process Improvement
Certifications & Training: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA), SAFe® XXXXXX Professional Scrum Master 1, Professional Scrum Product Owner 1, AWS Business Professional, SQL Basics Course Training, IIBA CBAP Training
Software/Tools: SSMS, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, FogBugz, MS Project, Azure DevOps
Product Deliveries: Agile, Waterfall, Continuous Delivery
University of North Texas
Master of Arts Degree in English, December 2006
Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, August 2003 Denton, TX
Associate of Arts Degree in Theater Arts, May 1999
• Awarded local community services scholarship Nevada, MO