RezScore Jobs
Score the Best

Jeremy Schifeling XXXXXX | Mountain View, CA 94041 Career Coach (XXX) XXX-XXXX | XXXX@XXXX.XXX Summary Experienced career coach with a track record of helping students succeed: ● Oversaw tech, social impact, and entrepreneurship career coaching for the University of Michigan, helping students land offers from Google to Greenpeace ● Built the #1 career website for students looking to land non-technical jobs, earning coverage in ​Forbes​, ​USA Today​, and ​The Muse ● Led student education at LinkedIn, serving 39 million students around the world Experience 2015-Present Break into Tech​ - Founder ● Launched the world’s first site to help non-coders land tech jobs; clients have earned offers ranging from Amazon to Zendesk ● Licensed online courses to Berkeley, Santa Clara, Michigan State, and Dartmouth ● Earned features in ​Forbes​, ​Fast Company​, ​Lifehacker​, ​Business Insider​, and ​USA Today 2(XXX) XXX-XXXX University of Michigan ​- Associate Director, Career Services ● Led career coaching for students interested in technology, social impact, and entrepreneurship careers; 95% of students served had full-time employment at graduation ● Built a complete peer coaching team and curriculum to expand reach to 33% of all students ● Designed online learning platform so students could master career skills modularly and on-demand, even before getting to campus; 28% of incoming class engaged with content 2(XXX) XXX-XXXX LinkedIn​ - Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Higher Education ● Doubled student user base to 39M through engaging educational content - including LinkedIn’s most watched video of all time (5M YouTube views) ● Developed LinkedIn’s first student portal, guiding millions of student users through building their first profiles and networking with alumni ● Promoted from PMM after just one year; hired and managed a team to scale efforts globally Summer 2011 Apple​ - Product Marketing Intern, iOS ● Developed competitive analysis of the mobile OS industry, presenting recommendations for new iPhone/iPad features and positioning to Marketing leadership Spring 2011 American Express​ - Product Development Consultant ● Co-led development of two products geared to 18-35 year-olds, projected to increase revenue by $117 million over the next five years 2(XXX) XXX-XXXX iMentor​ - Partnerships Manager ● Helped launch a new online mentorship platform that supported 10K mentor-mentee relationships; clients included The Gates Foundation and Goldman Sachs 2(XXX) XXX-XXXX Echoing Green​ - Program Associate ● Recruited and managed over 300 executives to review business plans for the world’s leading social angel investor, generating more than 2,000 volunteer man-hours 2(XXX) XXX-XXXX Excellence Charter School of Bedford-Stuyvesant​ - Teacher ● Analyzed test scores to pinpoint weaknesses and drive instruction; 75% of kindergarten students were reading at a 1st-grade level by March, compared to 33% of local peers 2(XXX) XXX-XXXX Teach For America​ - Recruiter ● Generated 30% of all of TFA’s applications in a record-setting year as a single recruiter; the other 70% of applications were produced by a team of 50 Education 2(XXX) XXX-XXXX University of Michigan​ - MBA ● Graduated with 3.92 GPA, High Distinction, and McKinsey Scholar honors ● Full merit scholarship and 770 GMAT (99th percentile) 1(XXX) XXX-XXXX Swarthmore College​ - BA, Education + Political Science ● Graduated with 3.78 GPA, Highest Honors, and Phi Beta Kappa ● Elected Senior Class Agent and Editor-in-Chief of campus newspaper Skills ● Communications: Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media, SEO ● Tech: SQL, HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, Salesforce, ​Nerdy Halloween Costumes​ :)


Follow

Followers 1


Profile Views: 15
Member since: 2019

#Hashtags