WEB DEVELOPER PRASHANTH DYAVARASHETTY
XXXXXX W, XXXX@XXXX.XXX
Cincinnati, Ohio, 45220 (XXX) XXX-XXXX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/prashanth-dyavarashetty CAREER SUMMARY Enthusiastic Android developer with a blend of innovative coding skills, who can work alongside other talented IT
professionals in creating mobile apps to the very highest standards and a self-motivator with previous internship
experience. Skilled at writing well-designed, testable and efficient code using current best practices in Android
• Android or IOS development
• Web development
• Coding & programming
• Excellent problem-solving skills
MOBILE APPLICATION AND WEB DESIGNER INTERN (October 2018 – Present)
AUBRY LANE – Indianapolis, IN
Environment: Android Studio, React Native,ES6, JSX, Google Maps API, Twilio, Firebase, Atom.
• Working on Android mobile application for the Aubry Lane using React Native.
• Developed the login, signup screens and authentication using Firebase.
• Navigating the users between the different screens is done using the react-native-router-flux.
• Developing the app to track the Amulets location using the Google Maps API and send the messages using
• Used Redux to preserve the state of the Application. APPLICATION DEVELOPER INTERN (April 2016-November 2016)
Environment: Python, Flask, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SQLALchemy, RESTful, Heroku.
• Designed and developed a microblog that allows students to post doubts, ambiguity regarding the subject and
professors can respond to that message. Designed UI pages using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
• Used Flask-SQLAlchemy for database upgrades, migrations, and administrations.
• Integrated RESTful web services for error handling, User Authentication, Token-Based Authentication,
Serializing Resources to and from JSON and Pagination of Large Resource Collections.
• Implemented testing and debugging principles to overcome the issues during software troubleshooting
• The usage of the website has increased up to 75% in just two months after the deployment. EDUCATION
Master of Engineering, Computer Science GPA: 3.5
University of Cincinnati, Ohio April 2019
Courses: Advance Algorithms, Data Base Theory, Cloud Computing, Innovation Design and Thinking.
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science GPA: 3.9
Osmania University, India May 2017
Courses: Software Engineering, Web Programming and Services, Data Mining. CONTINUED… PRASHANTH DYAVARASHETTY || Ohio 45220 | (XXX) XXX-XXXX | XXXX@XXXX.XXX PAGE 2 PROJECTS
Environment: Android Studio, React Native, ES6, JSX, Firebase, Atom.
Description: Scheduler is an React-native android app which is used to schedule the shifts for the student workers,
send messages and fire the employees.
• Designed the login screens and performed the authentications using the Firebase.
• Navigating the users between the screens is done using the react-native-router-flux.
• Used lodash to manipulate the arrays and objects.
• Used Picker to select the shifts for the workers.
• Redux is used to preserve the state of the application. MUSIC APP (2018)
Environment: Android Studio, React Native, ES6, JSX.
Description: Music App is an react-native android app which consists of the different albums and a link to the amazon
website regarding its price.
• Used axios to make an HTTP request and the HTTP request returns the JSON data.
• Designed an animated touchable screen which shows the description of the album and also the rating of the
album till now. CINCINNATI WEATHER FORECAST (2017)
Environment: HTML, Angular, MySQL, Flask, JSON, Restful API, Docker.
• Developed and deployed a Flask application with Restful API features.
• The weather forecast is plotted on the chart from the third-party website. TECHNICAL SKILLS
NoSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLALchemy, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, Flask, Django, Docker, AWS, Map Reduce, Hadoop,
Spark, Eclipse, PyCharm, Android Studio, NetBeans, Atom, Visual Studio, Twilio. CERTIFICATIONS
• React Native certification from UDEMY.
• Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL) from COURSERA.
• Python for Everybody from COURSERA.
• Using python to access web data from COURSERA.
• Python data structures and Building Web Applications in PHP from COURSERA.