We are going to show you a profile for a few seconds.
When we are done we will ask you a few questions about the resume.
Don't worry about remembering everything, we just want you to gauge your first impression of this job seeker.
The timer on the right will count down for you.
Click here when you are ready:
(XXX) XXX-XXXX | XXXX@XXXX.XXX | https://www.linkedin.com/in/naga-sushmitha-macheri-(XXX) XXX-XXXX6/ | https://github.com/nagasushmitha-macheri
University of Maryland Baltimore County- Baltimore, MD Aug 2018 - May 2020
MASTER’S IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS GPA: 3.8/4.0
Relevant Coursework – Databases, Distributed systems, Data Mining, Decision Support Systems, Data Analytics for Statistical Analysis,
Project and Software Engineering management
Visveswaraya Technological University - Bangalore, India Aug 2013 - Jun 2017
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING GPA: 3.8/4.0
Relevant Coursework – Operating Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, Computer Architecture Technical Skills
Tools/Frameworks – Django, Angular 5, React, jQuery, Web Service Frameworks (REST, SOAP, GraphQL), Bootstrap, Scikit-
learn, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, ETL Tools (SSIS)
Data Visualization - Tableau, Microsoft Excel
Database/Big Data Concepts - SQL, PL/SQL, Apache Spark, Hadoop MapReduce, OracleDB, SQL Server, NoSQL, MongoDB
Other Tools – JIRA, SourceTree, GitHub, Docker, Heroku
Technical Concepts – OOP, Databases, Agile methodologies, SDLC, CI/CD, Networking, Troubleshooting
The Hilltop Institute (Graduate Assistant) Baltimore, MD
Technologies: Python, SQL, SSIS, PL/SQL, Azure DevOps, GitLab, SQL Server, Scrum, Agile Jun 2019 – May 2020
- Enhanced department efficiency by introducing SQL Server Integration Services using Visual Studio code to auto populate data in server database.
- Reduced data consumption time period by 80% by introducing Tableau data visualization dashboard.
- Migrated SQL Server databases across various servers.
- Created resource guide for Maryland Department of Health by analyzing programs to document insights and design data flow diagrams.
- Utilized Pivot query to organize large data sets into multi-million-row databases.
- Devised and deployed SQL Agent jobs to improve query execution time.
- Took an initiative to introduce teammates to SQL basics to improve their work efficiency and reduce work dependency for basic insights.
Celstream Technologies Pvt Ltd (Software Engineer) Bangalore, INDIA
Nov 2017-Jul 2018
- Built wireframes and prototypes for responsive web applications.
- Conceptualized client’s requirements to develop websites using Agile.
- Designed and developed interactive, easy-to-navigate, and user-friendly website interface.
- Created REST APIs using HttpClient to create and retrieve resources.
- Constituted a web-design framework guideline that became a company-wide reference resource.
- Ensured product quality by performing feature testing.
Pollster – A polling app for Job Applicants [Tools: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Git, Heroku]
Developed a polling app in Django and deployed using Heroku. This survey app helps job applicants to keep track of which technologies are in most
demand by the tech industries today with its publicly available results.
Gender based Topic Modeling for #MeToo tweets across the United States [Tools: Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn, NumPy, Tableau]
Implemented a topic model to find out the most discussed topics around #MeToo sorted by gender. The dataset consisted of 390k tweets that contained
Movie Recommendation Engine using Apache Spark [Tools: Python, Apache Spark, SQL]
Developed a movie recommendation engine using Collaborative Filtering on the Spark Training dataset which consisted of 1,00,2 09 anonymous ratings
given by 6040 users for approximately 3900 movies.
EZ-Pass Toll Management System [Tools: SQL, PL/SQL, OracleDB]
Designed a normalized database for a toll management system. Implemented different features using Oracle PL/SQL procedures, f unctions and triggers.
Security Logs [Tools: SSIS, SQL Server, Tableau]
Performed an extract, transform and load operation on the csv files that contains the logs using SSIS and populate this data into a table in SQL Server.
Visualized this data in Tableau for easy report of anomalies.