We are going to show you a profile for a few seconds.
When we are done we will ask you a few questions about the resume.
Don't worry about remembering everything, we just want you to gauge your first impression of this job seeker.
The timer on the right will count down for you.
Click here when you are ready:
Prosper Emuobohwo Odejotor
Technical Networking Support Manager
Current Address :21, Ogbonda Street ,Off Trans Amadi
Road, Ogbunabali, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
XXXX@XXXX.XXX +(XXX) XXX-XXXX847,+(XXX) XXX-XXXX418 Summary
Result-oriented professional with 16years’ experience and proven results in IT Hardware, Networking,
Server and Security Administration.
Proficiency in managing installation, configuration, maintenance, migrations and monitoring of networks
with a focus on systems/network administration (Computers, Peripherals, Operating Systems) in multi-
platform environments ensuring maximum uptime. Experience in building servers over large user base;
comprehensive knowledge of maintaining installation/ storage /backup center operations so that new
systems work as specified & integrates with other systems. Key skills include Network Management, Project
Management, Network Administration, Troubleshooting, Routing, Network Support, Service Delivery
2014–2018 BSc (Hons) Grade 2.1 Information Technology, National Open University of Nigeria,
1999–2001 Diploma Computer Engineering, Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo State. Certificate
2014(January – July) Project Management PM Certificate .Rivers State University Of Science And Technology.
2013- Certificate of Unit Credit Technical Diploma Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
City and Guilds of London Institute. Work Experience
Project: Decommissioning and installation of WLAN devices (July 2018) Client: Total E&P Nigeria Limited Position: IT Technician
Configuration and installation of cisco WLAN controller. Senior Technical Support Manager- MPD Systems International LtdSeptember2010-
April2018, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. ·Won the best technical Employee of the year award for outstanding Performance.
. Project management and Deployment of seven checkpoints project at every entry location of the state
with surveillance cameras.
· Design the surveillance cameras installation for monitoring the locations around the urban area of
· Trained and supervised four Technical teams in charge of installation who had no prior networking
experiences on configuration of IP cameras.
· Takeover the installation of Radwin Radio link for point-to-point, as well as installation of inverter and
battery backup electrical power to reduce the project cost.
· Reviewed and configured computer systems according to workflow and video data processing.
· Managed schedule of 200 camera installations to ensure that the project was completed within a
given time constraint and budget.
· Redesigned the system and network configuration on Windows, Linux OS for 20 workstations/
· Troubleshoot issues within the network to ensure it is running efficiently and avoids all potential future
. Networking Installation and Configuration of D-D-Link Products like L2 & L3 Switches, Router, WIFI, IP
Surveillance. Network System Specialist- Interllistrem Nigeria Limited
May2008-August2010, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
· Support in the configuration of E1 in Cisco call manager UCS as well as installation of Cisco IP
· Prepared and Maintained FTP Server, printer Server with 50 staff computers connected to the IP Phone
for call logs and installation of cables and hardware (headphone).
· Installed, maintained, and analyzed 20 Windows-based applications and operating systems.
. Administration of Windows 2008/2012 severs using Active Directory, DHCP,DNS, Group Policy, Network
. Hardware Trouble Shooting for all computers and printers, modems, Switches, Router and Internet
· Network Devices: Cisco Router's Layer-3 Switch and D-Link all layer 3 switch, Layer2 Switch , VLAN,
STP. Network Support Analyst- Klick-konnect Nigeria Limited(ISP)
March2006-AprilXXXXXX River State.
·Handled repairs and maintenance of Windows servers and Linux server for backbone ISP with
installation of Radio link for customer.
· Installed Window 2003 server, ISA (Internet Security and Acceleration) Server for quick access to Web
pages accessed frequently for the reduction of network traffic.
·Designed network integration for customers MTBenin Cybercafé Marble Terrace
June2004-March 2006(1year10months) Benin City, Edo State ·Orchestrated the cyber café and chaired the cafe project responsibilities independently with time.
·Implementation and configuration of various hardware devices and peripherals like computers,
servers, network printers Skills
Hardware Installation CCTV Installation support Teamwork
Ability to work under pressure Window Server
Communication Network cabling
Remote access WAN/VPN Virtualization
Cisco Networking VMware Repaired computers