(XXX) XXX-XXXX1 (Mobile)
Technical Lead Office 365 EXO Enterprise
Proven high performance capability in end user support, IT training
and advisory, IT helpdesk, application support, technical support,
I am an ICT professional with deep
knowledge of Computer Operations,
customer service, data management, data analytics, project
management, computer system/network support. Known for a
positive attitude, effective problem-solving and time management
skills, and the ability to develop an easy rapport with others.
Multi-talented with good all-round technical skills and the ability to
develop and maintain close working relationships with my team.
Customer facing technical expert, used to explaining complex terms
in a straightforward way, having the personal drive required to deliver
a service that often exceeds the expectations of customers through
a positive, well organised and structured approach and always with a
first class work ethic.
MS 365 identity and services
DIGITAL SKILLS : DIGITAL
Technical Lead EXO Enterprise Office 365
November 2019 - Present
In charge of resolving complex Exchange Escalated cases from the support
engineers while also managing the cases and making sure they are resolved
• Maintained continuous lines of communication, keeping local teams, Client
Directors and Global Business leaders informed of all critical issues
• Planned, created and delivered training in person for the teams and
supported contents for our learning management system
• Meet with technical support engineers weekly, reviewed what works well and
what needed to improve to better support customers and provide solution to
complex issues efficiently
• Worked with the team towards Microsoft certifications, developing additional
content creation for the engineers
Tek Experts Page 1 of 3 O365 EXO Enterprise Support Engineer(L2)
September 2019 - Present
Supports On-prem and EXO for office 365 users. Help customer solve
Microsoft office Exchange online related problem including Outlook 2016,
migration from exchange on premise to EXO and so on.
Office 365 Technical Support Engineer
April 2019 - Present
Provided Microsoft support across the globe in the following key areas
Microsoft Exchange (Hybrid and Cloud Only), Mail Flow, Identity, Data
Migration and Security & Compliance.
• Acted as a primary technical contact, delivered advanced troubleshooting
and problem solving solutions for corporate customers
• Collaborated with subject matter experts on handling Escalated cases and
African Steel Mills Nigeria limited
Information Technology Supports Officer
October 2018 - April 2019 (7 months)
System Network Administrator
August 2012 - 2018 (6 years)
Running a proactive team of support staff responsible for delivering a high
quality, customer-focused professional service. Providing the very highest level
of technical support and customer service to the staffs of the firm.
• Software Testing, Implementation & configuration of Orion (Data base) and
• Producing and presenting reports to customer senior management.
• Creating and modifying report production using SQL
• Maintenance & management of the Critical Windows based Server
• Maintaining up to date Antivirus levels on all machines across the Firm.
• Working on Firewall to see what bandwidth is being consumed by every
users. Page 2 of 3 • Managing and monitoring of backups using SQL at times.
• Follow documented processes i.e. implementing change control procedures.
• Troubleshooting technical problems and implementing solutions.
• System upgrades both at workstation and Server level.
• Supporting a multi-location IT infrastructure for several hundred users.
• Provide fast and accurate troubleshooting and rectification of reported faults
MAMA CASS RESTAURANT LIMITED
System Support Analyst
April 2011 - August 2012 (1 year 5 months)
• Respond to calls from new and existing clients, diagnose and fix over the
telephone where possible, or at the desk side. Supporting Hardware, Network,
and Desktop Applications including MS Office.
• Design and build custom PC’s and Networks to customer’s specific needs
• Provide advice and one to one training on Operating Systems and MS Office,
stressing the importance of backups and security. E-mail set-up and advice
(particularly using MS Outlook).
• Advise on viable repair/upgrade options and alternatives.
• Install and maintain all POS devices.
• Using he content management system to update the company’s website
OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
HND, Computer Science · (2012 - 2015)
OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, ESA OKE OSUN
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA, Computer Science · (2012 - 2015) Page 3 of 3