Senior Manager, Strategic Alliances
Remote - US West
Business Development and Corporate Strategy – Business Development and Corporate Strategy
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next.
As the Senior Manager, Strategic Alliances, you will be responsible for driving our continued
growth and success with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a strategic partner. Already
thousands of joint customers use AWS together to accelerate their Cloud
adoption by transforming how they manage digital operations. We are a top tier partner of
the AWS Partner Network (APN) based on multiple dimensions, including integrations and joint
innovation, marketing, and co-sell. You will report to Senior Director of Business Development
and you will play a key role in supporting the company’s rapid growth, strategic expansion, and
market leadership in Cloud Operations and Digital Operations Management.
Your work will span the creation and execution of a revenue-impacting AWS Go To Market strategy. This strategy
will include the co-selling motion with AWS, use of AWS Marketplace, joint field engagement,
joint solutions, joint marketing initiatives, and AWS executive alignment. You will
collaborate cross-functionally with executives and sales, product, engineering, finance, legal,
marketing, and other business functions to drive planning, coordinate execution, and realize
value and opportunities for the business.
- Be the subject matter expert for the AWS partnership, engage with teams across both companies, and communicate how to market, sell, and partner together
- Coordinate and facilitate the global and regional sales planning and teaming to execute the joint-selling motion between our team and AWS. Collaborating with the sales team, you’ll help identify strategic opportunities, facilitate account team intros, and work collaboratively across teams to deliver key wins
- Work with the the team and AWS marketing teams to evangelize and promote AWS value proposition and joint solutions for Cloud Operations. Collaborate to develop and execute joint marketing programs, campaigns, and events to generate new business and expand the reach of AWS
- Expand and cultivate our relationships across sales, marketing, partner, product, services, and other parts of the AWS organization
- Identify, develop, and execute on opportunities to grow the scope and value of the alliance (e.g., new joint solutions or new joint GTM initiatives)
- Work cross-functionally with the product, engineering, marketing, sales, operations, finance, legal and other teams to execute AWS alliance programs and projects to help grow the business and advance the partnership
- Help coordinate the selling, processing, and fulfillment of our AWS Marketplace business and identify and execute cross-functional plans how to grow that business
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of total professional experience
- Significant experience in technology alliances management, business development,
- partnership management
- Track record of high performance in past roles
- Experience with Cloud Providers and SaaS
- Ability to be proactive and execute with minimal guidance
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter
- Creative and critical thinker
- Strong desire to succeed and hunger to learn
- Effective at building relationships with partners and collaborating cross-functionally with
- internal teams; able to influence others
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing