Senior Customer Success Manager I
Customer Success – Customer Success
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two bands, or doing our day to day work, we live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next.
Why We Need You
Inclusion and diversity have been part of our cultural values since day one. From our CEO to our newest Dutonian, we take individual ownership in creating a work environment where everyone can thrive. As we prepare for our next phase of growth, we are excited to search for our next Sr. Customer Success Manager!
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers throughout our Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) regions are successful in their use of our services. They are key contributors to our "Customers for Life" strategic vision, and will work with customers throughout their lifecycle.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Assisting and enabling enterprise customers with on-boarding, configuration and ongoing product adoption to maximize the customer success experience
- Partnering with the Sales organizations to create an engagement strategy
- Establishing relationships with decision makers across your book of business and lead strategic meetings to discuss account usage and opportunity
- Identifying accounts that are likely to churn using product data, queries and information to support your analysis
- Optimizing the customer experience so that they are empowered to improve their successful work that they are doing while leveraging the our platform
- Bachelor's degree (required), ideally in a technical field
- 5-10 years previous enterprise experience in a customer-facing role
- You have previous experience working to support a highly technical product
- You have previous experience leading in-person presentations
- Building and maintaining meaningful and sustainable with C-level business leaders and decision makers
- Previous experience on-boarding and leading new customers and working to develop extensive customer enablement documentation, or creating and building webinars
- Captures, builds and assesses information through MySQL or other tools (Looker, Salesforce)
- Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Thrive in a collaborative fast pace environment and as a part of a results oriented team
- Previous experience in Salesforce or similar client relationship management platform
- Ability to work independently using standard approaches and share knowledge that may benefit the team
- Strong technical aptitude - Can talk about technical subjects with subject matter experts
Nice to Have
- Experience with a REST API
- Systems administration experience (Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of modern IT monitoring environments
- Worked in a DevOps environment or with a company going through a transition to DevOp
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days