Enterprise Account Executive - Germany
Sales – Enterprise Sales - QC
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for a dynamic major account executive with a successful record of accomplishment selling software solutions. We are looking for a proven, high-energy, driven sales professional who will create growth in our company. We're looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach and the ability to run a live demo for a technical audience. You will be responsible for managing existing and creating new customer opportunities within a clearly defined territory, maintaining an accurate forecast and exceeding quarterly revenue objectives. You will establish a strong understanding of customer goals and challenges to deliver PagerDuty's value proposition as the best solution available. This is the first head on the ground in Germany for PagerDuty to be based either in Frankfurt, Munich or Dusseldorf or close proximity areas.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Enterprise account penetration, account planning and maintain the relationships with named accounts
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
- Travel as necessary to accounts in order to develop relationships and close large opportunities
- Leverage sales engineering and colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Establish and implement strategic account plans
- Maintain pipeline and forecast accuracy
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- Top 10% performer at your last company
- Demonstrated sales and account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement
- Domain knowledge of large corporate IT environments including understanding of infrastructure and cloud computing
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively present to a technical audience, influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with management and C level executives
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- You understand the importance of a sales engineer and know when and how to leverage this function in your deal cycle and close process
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com
- BS/BA Degree or higher preferred
- 7+ years of technology field selling experience to enterprise customers
- A proven and successful track record in building, growing and managing enterprise accounts
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques