Sales Operations Manager
Business Operations – Business Operations
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next.
Why We Need You
You will partner closely with the global Sales Operations team, sales management, and Dutonians from across our business for the phenomenal opportunity to optimize processes and tools, lead management, sales planning, pipeline management, forecasting, Quote to Cash, as well as provide day to day operational support.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Develop strong relationships with peers, sales leadership, and internal business partners to support inter-related projects and initiatives
- Own management and resolution of all issues within assigned sales organization
- Work closely with sales leadership to inspect sales process effectiveness; identify areas of process improvement and optimization
- Provide actionable insights to sales leadership to inform business decisions and guide sales focus and activity
- Manage sales planning and territory management within assigned sales organization; analyze and adjust as needed to accommodate team expansion; administer team structure and account assignments in SFDC to support sales model
- Resolve all Quote to Cash related issues to ensure efficient booking process
- Monitor and measure sales performance; conduct month end transaction validation
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards supporting the revenue lifecycle; proactively strive to maintain high levels of quality and accuracy
- Maximize value of our sales tools and other company assets
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience in a high-growth technology company
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Expertise in systems and processes that support the revenue lifecycle, including marketing automation (Marketo or similar), engagement (Outreach or similar), Salesforce.com, planning (Anaplan), forecasting (Clari), CLM (SpringCM); Salesforce.com admin experience a plus
- Self-starter, reliable team player, ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment, and to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Passionate about delivering excellence and superior service to the business!