Global People Benefits Program Manager
People Team – People Operations
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two bands, or doing our day to day work, we live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next.
Why We Need You
As we prepares for our next phase of growth, we are excited to launch our search for our newest member of our People Operations team to elevate and scale our existing benefits programs for our team. As our Global Benefits Programs Manager, you are responsible to deliver exceptional benefits offerings that enable us to recruit and retain our top talent! Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits, you are the subject matter expert and employee resource for all things related to benefits and compliance, managing the day to day administration of our benefits and compliance programs. You will participate in the design and implementation of our benefits programs in the U.S. and internationally, serving as the liaison with global vendors and consultants.
*Please note: This role is based at our Atlanta, Georgia office and relocation assistance is not available
How You Impact Our Vision
- You will participate in the annual benchmarking, assessment and re-design of our domestic benefits programs and implement any desired changes
- Regularly assess innovative practices and trends in employee benefits and wellness and recommend new approaches to allow us to remain competitive, specifically in the high-tech industry
- You will partner closely with payroll to ensure efficient and accurate processing of benefit deductions
- Manage benefits broker and vendor relationships (U.S and international).Assist in design and fully administer benefit programs, including standard healthcare plans, retirement plans, wellness plans, leaves of absence, accommodation policies, and other offerings
- You will manage the annual open enrollment, new hire enrollment and qualified life event enrollment processes
- Administer the time off and leave of absence programs
- Assist employees and managers with all benefits inquiries, as well as coordinate benefits training and onsite benefits and wellness events. Manage the benefits invoicing, payment, reconciliation process, addressing discrepancies and issue resolution
- Develop program communications and resource materials to increase employee understanding and engagement of the benefit programs with a key focus on continued process improvement
- Coordinate the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures resulting from new laws and regulations
- Coordinate the preparation and ongoing review of policies, procedures, training materials and other communication tools
- Provide documentation to internal and external auditors for testing of controls and file regulatory reports
- Conduct benefit program inclusion audits, focus groups and surveys to collect data for recommendations.Ensure company compliance with federal, state, and local laws and reporting requirements
- Understanding of benefits theory, best practice, and standards
- Strong desire to create innovative, compelling programs in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence team members at all levels
- Effective interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skillsCreative thinking and problem solving
- Self-motivated and results orientedStrong data analytical skills with the ability to translate data trends into key insights and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related field, or commensurate experience
- 5 + years of experience in Human Resources, specifically focused on benefits and preferably at a global employer
- Deep knowledge of U.S. requirements regarding employer benefit plans
- Knowledge of government regulations and filing and compliance requirements affecting benefit programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, Section 125, HIPAA, DOL and ACA requirements
- Knowledge of global statutory requirementsKnowledge of EEOC, SOX and SOC compliance
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days