New York, NY
Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to power human potential through better sleep, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, it was named by Fast Company in 2018 as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics.
We've just launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod. It's an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. Early feedback is great, but we still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission.
Eight Sleep is looking for a talented Influencer and Media Coordinator to oversee our influencer programs and daily press outreach. You’ll work directly with the VP of Brand and Marketing and the Director of Communications on all strategies, content creation and activations to further expand the brand’s profile in a way that drives the business forward.
This is a crucial role in translating the company’s mission by establishing relationships with key influential individuals and media who can reach our desired audiences. You’ll report directly to the VP of Brand and Marketing, and work from our headquarters in Flatiron, NYC.
How you'll contribute:
- Own the end-to-end activation of influencer marketing campaigns, executing on the strategy and structuring performance reports
- Identify and establish new relationships with influencers to grow our programs, and own the relationships with our influencer network
- Develop a framework for vetting inbound influencer partnerships and media opportunities at scale
- Manage the day to day outreach to media contacts. Maintain up to date media and influencer databases
- Support in the coordination of media and influencer events
- Collaborate with other team members to leverage influencer and media content in other channels including advertising and brand website
- Find creative ways to make influencer marketing and media a key part of campaigns, product launches, and other company-wide marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with other team members to activate brand campaigns with influencers and media
- Use monitoring tools and other data to identify and present new opportunities in media and influencer marketing
What you'll need to succeed:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience on the brand or agency side
- A passion for working with influencers and media
- An understanding of how to use influencer marketing and press to drive awareness, conversion, and loyalty for a brand
- You enjoy building relationships with people
- You have a passion for health and wellness, and high-performance sleep
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset looking to grow your career in a high-pace growth-oriented environment
- You are customer-centric and an out-of-the-box thinker
- You are data-driven and eager to measure the results of your initiatives
- You have a creative mindset, are execution focused, and work with an owner mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves
- You have strong organizational skills, and the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master new skills.
Why you'll love Eight Sleep:
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Flexible, generous PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- Discounted gym memberships, commuter benefits
- Weekly team happy hours and lunches
- Office snacks
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.