Customer Success Manager II
Customer Success – Customer Success
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two bands, or doing our day to day work, we live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next.
How You Impact Our Vision
- Assist a high volume of assigned customers within the mid-market space with on-boarding, configuration and ongoing product adoption
- Partner with Sales to create an engagement strategy on assigned accounts
- Build relationships with decision makers across your book of business and lead strategic meetings to discuss account usage and opportunity
- Identify accounts that are likely to reduce spend or churn using product data, queries and information you gather to support your analysis
- Make your customers wildly successful at the work that they do by leveraging the platform
- Lead trainings with users across your accounts
- You’ve got your Bachelor's degree (required), ideally in a technical field
- You have 2+ years of previous experience in a customer facing role such as Customer Success, Sales, or Account Management
- You have previous experience working to support a highly technical product
- 2+ years of previous experience on-boarding new customers and working to develop extensive customer enablement documentation or create and build webinars
- Ability to use Salesforce, Looker, Gainsight (etc) to gather and assess information
- Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive and consultative approach to managing a book of $100k+ accounts
- Have proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- You work well under pressure, are a results oriented individual, and you are a team player
- Salesforce experience
Nice to Have
- Experience supporting a SAAS solution
- Worked with a REST API
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K with 1% match
Pre-tax commuter benefits, FSA, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave
Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days